You’ve probably heard of lawn aeration before but are more familiar with core aeration. That’s when a machine pulls plugs of grass and soil out of the ground, scattering them all over the lawn.
At LawnLab we offer liquid aeration, which is a different approach that provides the same benefits, but without the drawbacks.
Does Your Lawn Need Aeration?
- Water pools on your lawn when you water or it rains
- Your lawn feels uneven
- You can see traffic “lanes” in the grass where people walk more frequently
- The grass feels hard and uncomfortable to sit or play on
Aeration Helps With Growth
Liquid Aeration Explained
Benefits of Liquid Aeration
There are some serious issues with core aeration:
- It damages the lawn’s root system as you pull out plugs of soil
- The process will bring weed seeds to the surface, giving you a new problem to battle
As an alternative, liquid aeration has some serious benefits:
- It can loosen the soil even deeper, encouraging the roots to grow deeper into the ground
- It doesn’t disturb dormant weed seeds
- The grass roots stay completely intact