Flea & Tick Control
Nobody likes to have pests in their yard or home. Beyond just the thought of dirty little creatures scampering about, fleas and ticks pose a real danger and nuisance to you, your family, and your pets.
You don’t need to fear venturing into your yard because fleas and ticks are taking it over. Instead, contact us at LawnLab to start enjoying the outdoors again.
Fleas are tiny at about 2.5 mm long, so spotting them can be difficult, until it’s too late. They’re reddish brown and shiny. Even though you can’t see them, a flea’s body is covered with tiny hairs.
- Keep your grass trimmed, giving fleas and ticks less cover from predators
- Don’t overwater your grass, because these pests love moisture
- Clean up leaves, twigs, and other debris that can pile up around your yard
- Keep your trees and shrubs pruned regularly
- Apply cedar mulch, which has been shown to repel fleas and ticks
- Eliminate food sources attractive wildlife, which might be carrying fleas or ticks